Translate

Sunday 3 November 2013

A pOeM FoR YoU.....



Hey darling,
Its your birthday and you  are enjoying over there 
 I wish that the beautiful moments of the day I could share…
Life is running as fast as it can,
 Thanx  to you ,for making it as beautiful as you can.
Sorry for each and every thing which hurt u,even though you          faced it with dare ,
   I was foolish not to understand that it  was your care .
I know I am not as good you, not charming as you, not good looking as you,
But you always made me feel that I get everything which I don’t have .
I know I am bit short temper, sometimes adds frustration,ignoring your temptation,
But  you always handled me like a little child ,to put your everything, to handle the situation.
Life is a beautiful canvas with our special moments engraved on it,
This is my amateur writing gift with our special moments on it.

1 comment: