Translate

Thursday 15 January 2015

IMPERSONIFIED ME


Lost in the crowds , don’t know for a while , where I am running , where I am going ,I don’t why .I want to do , I don’t know what I am doing , I don’t know where I will lie but lost in the crowds , stagmented life , fragmented thoughts , all the other peoples around me are running ,as if they were to chase their life , silently watching them was pushed ahead by them ,and later pushed backwards too.All are running behind their dreams , behind their lifes but a thought in my mind which makes me still “We will die without taking anything and rest wall will lie behind:

Then , why to run , why to fly , why to eat ,why to cry ,I don’t know what I am writing , nor what I am thinking ..i don’t know what I am and what I will be

No comments:

Post a Comment