Translate

Thursday 2 April 2015

MEETING RANDOM FRIENDS AND THOSE RANDOM MEMORIES

Recently i met a gal online , she was from Germany ...It was good to meet someone from other country and understand their culture ...She had a horse , cat , two mice , she had cycle , motor cycle ,etc etc..the list goes on ....
I don't know but while we were sharing our country's view , i felt like " damn it , why was i not born in such country "it was good .They live in such a good place and look like all satiated ....
i stay in Mumbai ...where it looks so crowd ...its like hell ..the half of our life goes in travelling from here and there ...we are so lost in our work that we don't have much time and when we have time we don't know what to do and we eventually get bore ...i know i am constantly complaining about my city and country and i know i am not doing a bit for it to improve ...
Theirs an incident where i  shared a post of stray dog to her which is very common in Mumbai ,she immediately said "take her " and i had thought in my  mind "i dont have place for myself sometimes to stay at my home wen guests bump up ...i told her same ...she was speechless but she immediately said that we need to do it for creatures anyhow ..
i was struck ..at least thought of doing something is good but our life just goes in thinking about how just ...days go ..months go..years goo.. and eventually life goes on ..
I wish i could do something for my city ,my country , some little things.....
And the girl was small girl of 17 age from germany who had such great thoughts which left me awwstruck.......

No comments:

Post a Comment